Los Angeles Dodgers
Camelback Ranch – Glendale
10712 West Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85037
(623) 302-5400 – General
(623) 302-5477 – Public Relations
(623) 302-5478 – Public Relations FAX
(623) 302-5050 – Press Box
DIRECTIONS: Take the Loop 101 (Agua Fria Loop) to the Camelback Road exit and head west. Make a right on 111th St./Ballpark Blvd. into Camelback Ranch – Glendale. Media parking is located adjacent to the press box.
HOTELS: Local hotel options are listed at the end of this news release.
REPORT DATES: Pitchers and catchers report on February 19 and their first workout will be on February 20. Position players report on February 24 and the first full-squad workout will be on February 25. Please note that Camelback Ranch will not be open to the media until report date on Friday, February 19.
PHOTO DAY: Saturday, February 27, 7:00 a.m.
BATTING PRACTICE: Afternoon Games (1:05 p.m. starts):
Dodger BP: Until 11:15 a.m.
Visitor BP: 11:15 a.m.-12:15 p.m.
Visitor Infield: 12:20 p.m.-12:30 p.m.
Dodger Infield: 12:30 p.m.-12:40 p.m.
Night Games (7:05 p.m. starts):
Dodger BP: Until 5:15 p.m.
Visitor BP: 5:15 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
Visitor Infield: 6:20 p.m. 6:30 p.m.
Dodger Infield: 6:30 p.m.-6:40 p.m.
MINOR LEAGUE REPORTING DATES: All minor league players will hold their first workout on March 9.
- Uptown Alley Family Days (Sundays): $3 lawn seats for children (12 and under, maximum four discounted tickets per full-price adult ticket.) Kids will also be able to run the bases after the game. Available only on game day at the ticket office.
- Senior Special (Monday–Thursday): $12 infield box and baseline field-box tickets for seniors age 65 and over, saving $9 off regular pricing. Available only on game day at the ticket office.
- The Victory Lap (Wednesday): Following Wednesday games, seniors can stroll the bases.
- Active & Retired Military Special (Monday–Thursday): $12 infield box and baseline field-box tickets for active and retired members of the military, saving $9 off regular pricing. Available only on game day at the ticket office.
SPRING TICKETS: Tickets for the Dodgers’ Cactus League schedule at Camelback Ranch – Glendale are available at www.dodgers.com/spring or by calling (623) 302-5000. Single-game ticket prices begin at $9 and fans can save by purchasing tickets in advance (tickets sold on game days are subject to a $3 increase per ticket). Baseline reserved seats are available for an advance price of $12 and baseline field-box seat prices are available for an advance price of $23. More information about Spring Training, including the Camelback Ranch promotional schedule and full ticket-pricing information, is available at www.camelbackranchbaseball.com.
2015 SPRING RESULTS: Won Lost Tie Pct. ATTND
16 11 8 .593 147,066
LOS ANGELES DODGERS 2016 SPRING TRAINING SCHEDULE
|Saturday||3/12/2016||CHC (ss)||Glendale||7:05 PM|
|@SEA (ss)||Peoria||7:40 PM|
|Sunday||3/13/2016||COL||Salt River||1:10 PM|
|Thursday||4/1/2016||LAA||Dodger Stadium||7:10 PM|
|Friday||4/2/2016||LAA||Dodger Stadium||7:10 PM|
|Saturday||4/3/2016||LAA||Anaheim Stadium||6:05 PM|