The Dodgers are looking to win their first National League pennant since 1988. They’ll return to Dodger Stadium tonight to play game 3 of the NLCS against the Chicago Cubs at 5PM PST. The series is tied at 1-1 after their 1-0 win in game 2 at Wrigley Field on Sunday evening. That was the Dodger’s first NLCS road win since game 5 of the 1988 NLCS. The Dodgers are still heavy underdogs to the favorite Cubs. Can The Dodgers win the pennant with just https://www.rmhc-reno.org/project/essay-gospels/25/ kindergarten writing paper pdf example of a research essay enter site about kamagra tablets https://kirstieennisfoundation.com/dysfunction/avodart-kullanm-ekli/35/ buy argumentative research essay go https://campuschildcare-old.wm.edu/thinking/child-discipline-essay-paper/10/ https://thembl.org/masters/moodle/60/ levitra paullina frutas que sao viagra natural https://abt.edu/bestsellers/viagra-e-nota-75/22/ time management tips for college students essay essays on service to others age of enlightenment essay full day kindergarten thesis into the wild essay prompts https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/best-power-point-presentations/26/ essay-type questions and answers of macbeth https://ncappa.org/term/bill-gates-essay-paper/4/ enter discussion questions on to kill a mockingbird https://zacharyelementary.org/presentation/essay-about-protect-environment/30/ https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/doxycycline-antibiotics-for-sale/10/ good process analysis essay examples dissertation amitie here essay questions on the new testament essay prompt for college applications viagra and food https://explorationproject.org/annotated/phd-advisor-reddit/80/ Clayton Kershaw and a bullpen?
Clayton Kershaw was dominant in the Dodger’s game 2 win tossing seven shutout innings allowing just two hits and striking out 6. Kenley Jansen recorded a six-out save to preserve the win in front of a packed house at Wrigley Field. Adrian Gonzalez’s second inning solo home run provided the Dodgers all the offense they would need. Left hander Rich Hill will get the start tonight for the Dodgers as the Cubs will counter with right hander Jake Arrieta.
Just like in 1988 the odds are stacked against them. According to our friends over at Numberfire.com the Dodgers have just a 37.25% chance to win the series at all. The Cubs have a 62.75% chance of winning the series. You can check out the rest of the odds below. I wonder if these odds take into account that the Cubs are a cursed baseball team. Where are the odds that the billy goat will surface?
National League Championship Series
|Los Angeles Dodgers win in 5||9.14%|
|Los Angeles Dodgers win in 6||13.66%|
|Los Angeles Dodgers win in 7||14.45%|
|Los Angeles Dodgers win series||37.25%|
|Chicago Cubs win in 5||16.08%|
|Chicago Cubs win in 6||24.2%|
|Chicago Cubs win in 7||22.47%|
|Chicago Cubs win series||62.75%|
Hopefully the Dodgers can defy these odds because this 28-year World Series drought is nasty and needs to be broken. (We don’t care about the Cubs 108-year drought)